How To Use This Guide
Use this electronic guide as a jumpstart to your research. Included are links to the online catalog, relevant databases and explanatory MLA infographics.
By the end of this presentation, students should be able to:
- Identify keywords from a research topic,
- Locate books using the online catalog,
- Discover articles using library databases,
- Identify bibliographic elements in sources,
- Produce citations in MLA format.
Before we dive in, review this quick video to learn more about your assignment.